Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lakes



Personally, I have never been to a lake. I have heard about lake Hartwell near Clemson, South Carolina.  I know about this lake because when I go to Clemson to visit my cousin, I have seen signs for the lake.  From what I can tell, it is a lake the borders South Carolina and Georgia, that is fed from the Savannah, Seneca, and Tugaloo rivers and it runs out into the Savannah River going south towards the Atlantic Ocean.  It is a popular fishing and recreational spot for many including the Clemson student body, families on hot summer days, and the avid fisherman.  Striped Bass, Bream, and Catfish are common species of fish that will be found in the lake. Along with fishing, boating, swimming, water skiing, and sun bathing are also popular activities for the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment